Classroom tools

I really enjoyed learning about the various tools this week that can be incorporated into the classroom. As mentioned in one of my discussion posts, as a specialist teacher we are not always exposed to these tools and it is great to be able to imagine how I could incorporate them into a specialists classroom. One tool in particular I enjoyed learning about is Padlet. I know teachers who have used it, but I typically have used tools such as Prezi for creating boards of images to share with the class. However, I have noticed lately that Prezi has changed its format and doesn't feature the ability to map out images any longer. I believe Padlet would be of great use in the future, and in terms of working in instructional design, I think that it can be useful as a supporting tool to send to clients and workers in organizations. I can see how this can be used to outline steps and processes to present to clients in terms of explaining the various ID and HPT models to follow.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reflecting on tools I have learned about this semester

Thoughts on groups in the 2.0 world: Enders Game