Almost Done
So far I have completed two papers and have four more to go by Wednesday. Going to be in full speed mode in the next few days. Looking back on this semester, I can see how much I have grown and expanded my knowledge in instructional design and 2.0 tools.
I am very grateful for this class as it has introduced me to tools that I was not familiar with, and that can be woven into my instruction courses with adults. I also have a background in teaching K-12, and should I enter the classroom again, I will be well-versed in those tools available. Another thing that I have become aware of is the importance of virtual interaction through networks and communities. It is a great way today to reach and interact with people with similar interests. I see social media as becoming more and more present as time goes by, and there are surely more tools to be developed that have not yet been explored.
Thank you Dr. Dennen for this unique learning experience!
Comments
Post a Comment