Interview/Produsage Project

 Today I had my first interview for a training and development position with an inside sales company called N3 that is based in Atlanta, GA. They are searching for someone to join their training team in order to develop training materials for employees and hold live and interactive training sessions. While I am not sure if I have made it to the second round or not, it was explained to me as a demonstration combining technology with sales acumen. This could take the form as a sales training with supplemental technology involved or a technology taught with references to sales. An example that was shared with me would be presenting a cloud computing tool and what client objectives may occur and how to handle them. As I feel this is a good exercise to help build my portfolio, I want to design this for my produsage project and intertwine the use of social media tools. The plan is to use 2.0 tools to support learning and encourage collaboration with trainees. I would like to create something that highlights possible objections and a "what would you do" interaction. I would also like to create a tool that employees can use throughout their employment to share with others objections that occur and solutions they have used that have been effective. Appreciate any thoughts on tools that may be appropriate.

Comments

  1. Congratulations on your interview and good luck! This sounds like a great idea, would a Trello board work where you could post the scenario and they could submit responses?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Best of luck to you and congrats on making it to the interview stage. I agree with crs6414blog21 in that Trello would be a good starting point. They may already be using it? They could build off of each other's responses and strategize through the objections and solutions.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Reflecting on tools I have learned about this semester

Thoughts on groups in the 2.0 world: Enders Game