Knowledge Sharing/Tracking Assignments

 I thoroughly enjoyed listening to everyone's knowledge sharing and tracking assignments. It was so interesting to hear about the various platforms that everyone was using and the materials that they chose to share. I also learned a lot from their analytics and how everyone went through the process of collecting data. A tool that was used that I found interesting was Miro Board, by Rula Deiranieh. I thought this was a great tool to use to share content with others, and exposed me to something new! It was interesting to see how this online "white board" tool can be used to be shared via Twitter. I can see myself using something like this in a presentation and then sharing it later via social media through a link. Another presentation I enjoyed seeing was Nicole's regarding her service dog Apollo. Her insight on the types of posts that gain attention was very valuable. I also just loved seeing her adorable dog! There were so many diverse and interesting topics this round.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reflecting on tools I have learned about this semester

Thoughts on groups in the 2.0 world: Enders Game