Last week of courses

 I can officially say this week has been keeping me crazy busy with assignments. Being enrolled full-time has definitely been an intense experience, but I am finding this last week is a bit overwhelming. I have had a lot of big projects due for each course, and not only one but in some instances, multiple. I am working everyday, all day this week and hoping to see an end in sight soon! 

I am grateful for everything I have learned this semester, despite it's intensity. I believe each course I am involved in has brought significant insight into my future work as an instructional designer. This course in-particular has offered new tools that I didn't know exist and how they can be used to encourage the interaction between learners in an educational setting. 

I will most definitely be carrying these forward into my future endeavors as creative ways to increase learning and training.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reflecting on tools I have learned about this semester

Thoughts on groups in the 2.0 world: Enders Game