Reflecting on tools I have learned about this semester

One of the most helpful sites that have been shared this semester is the list of all of the tools we have covered. I will be referring to this list in future projects as it is highly extensive and is 2.0 tools "greatest hits". I also transferred this information into a Google Sheets doc, and you can see the document here:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1GjKvQMPzY2jCb3LLhakuVGafDuRvvZezxkOhQihQREo/edit?usp=sharing

I added two sections, one that includes a description of the intended use and one if a free version is available. I would have liked to include even more details, but feel this is a great reference tool to look up quickly a tool that will work as a solution to whatever problem I have.




Comments

  1. This is great that you created a list of tools. Would you be willing to share?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Thoughts on groups in the 2.0 world: Enders Game